Dublin 2014 Legitimacy storm and control at work

Phoebe:

Interesting topic! If, however,

“‘Attacks’ can include:
— toward the ILO and other intergovernmental organisations for not meeting market demands”

does this also include the ‘attacks’ on the ILO by Guy Standing or myself (an attack of an admittedly different colour) for being the Mecca of Social Liberalism, worshiping bi- or tri-partite bargaining and social partnership, promoting decent work by decent workers for decent capitalists, states, patriarchs, militarists [fill this space]? And for concealing under its tripartite appearance the reality that 1) capital and state have 75 percent of the power in the ILO and 2) that it is not labour that has the other 25 percent but unions (state approved), themselves representing at best 10-15% of the world’s workers?

Just asking…

Advertisements

About truelabour

Investigative Journalist/Researcher for major media. Exposing the truth and police corruption with in UK police service.Certain forces say their motto is Honesty & Integrity One must ask is it lip service or genuinely meant. CO-OP Labour Party member questioning is the party standing for working class of Britain. Trade Union Activist & promoting diversity,community cohesion within multicultural Britain. Anti fascist speaks out against all foams of discrimination.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s