Lawyers 4 Unions – Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors are working in association with Beecham Peacock Solicitors to offer ‘cradle to grave’ services to trade union members and their families.
Our services include:
- Family & Matrimonial matters – our team are highly skilled, sensitive in their approach and are committed to resolving matters quickly and carefully.
- Wills, Probate and Later Life services – we all think about making a Will but, many of us don’t get round to it. Getting your personal matters in order will bring peace of mind.
- Medical Negligence – many of us are not aware of our rights as a patient. Negligent care and treatment is something, unfortunately, our teams hear about on a daily basis. We will help you gain justice, answers and compensation.
- Personal Injury
- Industrial injury and disease
- Employment – disputes are often very personal and can involve a range of matters including discrimination, unfair dismissal, redundancy and contract issues.
- Financial planning, tax planning, care home fees planning advice – available from our associated Independent Financial Advisers.
- Property matters – legal assistance with buying and selling commercial and domestic properties.
More information is available on our website at http://www.lawyers4unions.co.uk/. We offer a variety of funding options including fixed fees and no win – no fee.
If you feel we may be able to help you with a legal problem or issue please, don’t hesitate to call me directly on 07901 050902 or, send me an e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org. I can arrange a free initial chat with one of our legal or financial specialists.